Is Trade in Real Money really bad?
In the online game industry, dealing with RMT (Real Money Trade), which buys and sells in-game items with actual money, has become an issue for the past few years. RMT is the act of trading in-game items in cash. Many online games are banned by convention, but it is legally acceptable and there is no sign that RMT will disappear. In some cases, such as “Second Life”, the official recognition of RMT activated the game and grew the in-game economy, and positive discussions about RMT began to rise.
RMT is an act in which a user sells an account of a character with high ability by raising the level or a rare item that is difficult to obtain to other users in cash. Since around 2000, when online games began to flourish, they have been played in Japan as well. Initially, personal transactions were the mainstream, in which users with time raised their levels or acquired items and sold them to other users at auctions.
Legislation at this point is “meaningless”
The treatment of RMT will eventually lead to legal issues on the Internet, Shin says. Who owns the saved data that the user has raised-whether it should be protected by the copyright of the game maker, or whether the user who “grows” the data can claim ownership or property rights. “If you recognize the property rights of the user, you will not be able to end the game, so the game company will not recognize the property rights” (Mr. Shin)
Another issue is how to handle the money earned from RMT, such as whether it is not subject to income tax and what will happen to tariffs when it is traded across national borders. In North America, there has been a heated debate about taxing profits generated online, such as Second Life, and Congress has begun to consider it. In South Korea, “because a group of yakuza operated the RMT site underground to make a profit and received criticism” (Mr. Shin), a bill banning RMT and BOT was passed.
RMT has begun to be recognized
Some games have officially introduced RMT. On February 8th, Sony Online Entertainment “EverQuest II” officially approved RMT between users on a specific server. Initially, it was predicted that the official server would be rough, but in reality, the play styles of the official server and the non-authorized server did not change.
Second Life has officially authorized users to buy and sell digital items, which has led to a boom, check best forex trading platform Singapore. “Millionaire born in Second Life used to do RMT as a violation in other games. If the violation is Second Life, it contributes to the game. The value changes 180 degrees” (Mr. Shin).
In a perfect world, each one of us would have sufficient or an abundance of money to fund all our needs and wants. But, in the real world, a lot of us require borrowing funds to accomplish our goals whether small or big. Fortunately, there are lenders and financial institutions that offer loans for us to carry out and fulfill our goals.
In Norway, for instance, smålån på minuttet or small loans per minute are offered by various financial institutions. These small loans are unsecured and typically amounts from 5,000 kroner – 100,000 kroner, however there are others that offer small loans with higher amounts with payment duration of 1 month to 180 months.
These smålån på minuttet, similar to other small loans from other lenders and financial institutions, could be used for various purposes such as covering emergency expenses, paying off medical bills, for household expenses, repairing a vehicle, for home renovations, repairs or remodeling, for making large purchases such furniture and appliances, or perhaps for funding a trip.
Factors To Look Into When Getting A Loan To Invest
While personal loans could be used for such purposes, some apply for a personal loan to make a solid investment to build up wealth. Yes, many take out loans to invest. However, there are factors to consider when taking out a loan to invest in the market so as to make the most of it. Below are some:
- Look Into the Interest Rates of the Loan. It is always important to look into the interest rate of the loan offered by the lender. Earning high revenues on your investment isn’t at all good if a big portion of it would go the repayment of high interest loans. You won’t earn much if this is the circumstance.
- Check on All Imposed Fees. Apart from the interest rate, some fees may be imposed by lenders offering loans. Even though it’s only a few dollars every month, every dime and nickel count when it comes to eating into the returns of your investment. Hence, it is imperative to check all the fees that comes with your loan.
- Assess the Payments. When getting a loan to make an investment, your objective is to have regular, continuous and sufficient returns so you could repay your loan. If your investment approach is to buy and hold for long term, you may have to wait a while longer to see any returns. If this is the instance, it is crucial to make certain you could manage to make the loan repayments as you wait for your returns.
- Study the Performance of your Investment. It is never a great idea to venture into the stock market or any other forms of investment without you making an in-depth research. You will have to carefully look into how it performed since the date of its inception and not only how it performed for the few months.
Although possible, making use of personal loans to make an investment could be a huge gamble and not for people who lacks the courage to take this gamble. Prior to taking the plunge, analyze every aspect of the loan and the investment to ensure you are making the right choice.
Warner Music Group (WMG) announced plans of going public by launching its Initial Public Offering (IPO) on June 01, yet share price is still under speculations.
Financial observers are saying that for the past 15 years, the music industry has become a hot item again that a lot of speculations about WMG’s offering has been going on. It helps that the growing interest in music companies is being fueled by the growth of the music streaming business. Apparently, it is going to be a wait and see event, as the notice filed with the U.S. SEC, left key information blank, particularly the number of IPO shares that will be offered and the price per share.
Tracking Developments Related to WMG’s IPO Announcement
The word going around is that the sale from the stock offering will go to current holders of Class A shares, which are the common stock shareholders with voting privileges. How many shares will be sold and for how much, are still being speculated. That is until WMG’s underwriters Credit Suisse, Goldman Sachs and Morgan Stanley come out with a valuation.
Here’s the thing, China’s Internet giant, Tencent Holdings Ltd. (TCEHY) is reportedly in active discussions to close an investment deal with WMG to the tune of $200 million. Moreover, the soon-to-be publicly traded company is said to be in discussions with a line up of potential investors. The pre-IPO discussions are expected to contribute over $1 billion in fresh funds, nearly meeting WMG’s goal of raising as much as $1.8 billion from the forthcoming public trade.
Although Warner Music’s IPO launch takes effect on June 01, 2020, official trading of the shares will commence in June 03. Following the developments that transpired before the June 01 launch, there are speculations that the IPO is set to boost Warner Music Group’s value from $11.7 billion to $13.3 billion.
Stock Futures Derivative Could Follow in Anticipation of WMG’s Value per Share
Since key developments have been taking place, they have also spurred heavy speculations on WMG’s share price. Many will also consider diversifying by investing on related stock futures options.
Yet in doing so, it is important to connect with an online broker that can provide the best trading platform. There is fierce competition among brokers for options trading, and although many will be mentioned, the broker with the options trading platform that we highly recommend is IQ Option Ltd. This broker though has operations outside of the U.S., as its headquarters is based in Cyprus; under licensing and regulatory supervision of the Cyprus Securities Exchange Commission.
IQ Option’s experienced clients highly recommend the broker’s intuitive trading platform, giving the software a rating 10/10. It is regarded as one of the best around, even for beginners. Newbies can have free access to the practice trading platform at https://ipoption.com/ and practice all they want until they get to learn how to analyze and strategize when trading with derivatives.
Moreover, a practice IQ Option account and demo platform can be converted for real money trading by simply depositing real money even with a minimum of $10.
Gathering and building up wealth begins with strong investments; however how could one do this when there aren’t enough funds to make a solid investment? One option that many individuals is apply for personal loans. Borrowing funds to invest isn’t free of risks but could be very rewarding so long as you the nitty-gritties of making investments. If you’re considering to take a personal loan to engage in the investment market, bear in mind the points given below:
Check the Rate of Interest and other Fees Imposed on the Loan
Prior to getting into stocks, you’ll first have to discover what type or how much interest rate is offered by your lender. Earning big ROI is useless if a great portion of it is to be given to the bank or your lender. If the Annual Percentage Rate (APR) of your loan is over half of the average rate of return of your investment, you wouldn’t be earning a good deal of money.
Aside from the interest, lenders may include some fees when getting a personal loan. Check on these fees even though it is only a couple dollars every month. Apart from the lender’s charges, you will need to check on the cost of the investment itself and all the transaction fees to complete and manage your investment.
Assess the Payments
If at all possible, the goal when getting a loan to make an investment is to have a regular flow of returns that you could utilize to pay back what you loaned. If the investment approach you choose is a long-term buy-and-hold, you may have to wait a little longer to see any gains. In this case, it is imperative to make certain you could manage to pay for the loan repayments within that waiting period.
This is especially imperative if there are other balances due that you are paying, like mortgage or student loan. When you are late in the payments on your personal loan, you could be entering the doors to financial trouble and instability. The lender can take your pledged collateral or take legal action, and if your lender wins, your salaries can be garnished. What’s worst is that you may need to file and declare bankruptcy to escape this tight spot. Therefore, you’ll have to be entirely certain that repaying your loan wouldn’t place you in a financial dilemma.
Study the Performance of the Investment
Investing in the stock market with no pertinent research and knowledge isn’t a wise decision to make, particularly when you’re going to make an investment using money that is borrowed. If there is a specific mutual fund or stock that appeals to you, you’ll have to study its performance not only a few months back but from its beginnings.
Simply because a mutual fund or stock is currently thriving, it doesn’t imply that it will do well in the several months to come. If you aren’t cautious, you can wind up losing more money. Even with an investment that has a strong performance in the past doesn’t assure a solid performance in the times to come.
The legalization of marijuana by the Canadian government opened a new market for stock-enthusiast investors.
It is really a great opportunity for businessmen and investors when the Canadian marijuana stocks came into life. However, this new door also give rise to more debatable questions over the globe. Both the recreational and medicinal cannabis are still bombarding with controversies and contradicting opinions even they are already legalized.
That’s the reason why it is so hard to analyse if investing in cannabis stocks is profitable enough. To be able to make things clear, we will be discussing points whether Canadian cannabis companies are worth investing or not. We will also try to stretch things out about the pros and cons of investing into this hazy and controversial industry.
Investing in Marijuana Stocks
Generally, the stock market is not really a sure thing. This applies true even with the cannabis stocks. However, as a potential investor, the best move would be studying the highs and lows of the Canadian marijuana industry. Also, it is good to know the tips for beginners in the stock market.
Advantages of Investing in Cannabis Stocks
1. An enjoyable journey
Basically, the Canadian pot market is a new comer in the industry. Being an adventurous investor that want to take the challenge of being in the middle of ups and downs of the controversial market, cannabis is the best option.
2. Room for growth
There are still many countries and states that are not yet legalizing the use of recreational marijuana. Yet, the cannabis market of Canada take this as an opportunity to grow exponentially by penetrating the North American and international markets.
3. Unbelievable stocks
In the stocks industry, some investors easily believed in the companies where they invest. If you are this kind of investor who do this intellectually, then the cannabis stocks might be good for you.
Dangers of Investing in Cannabis Stocks
1. Difficulty of funding
In Canada, most major banks do not follow the foot steps of Bank of Montreal in accepting cannabis as a vehicle of viable investment. Because of this, it would be hard for cannabis companies to fund for capital. With this, there might be a higher chance that big companies within the United States may take the lead position in the international cannabis stocks.
2. There is too much speculation
Compared to the emergence of bitcoin industry where lots of enthusiasms arise, financial pros are dealing with cannabis companies with much caution.
3. Too good to be profitable
Due to its vast growth, numbers of companies are attempting to penetrate the market in order to have profit out of it. When there are too many producers to secure market sharing, prices will be reduced. This will subsequently result to losing profitability and reducing stock values.
You don’t have to be a millionaire or speculator to invest. A healthy interest and a few rules of thumb are enough to get you started. Here are six stock market tips for beginning investors from the experts in the industry.
Stock Market For Beginners Tips
1. Be patient. You invest in the long term. By that, it means at least ten years and preferably for life. Only then does the ‘miracle of compound interest’ begin to play to your advantage. For example, an average of 7% per year is conceivable. The first year can, therefore, grow to 100 euros to 107 euros. If you again get a 7% return in the second year, that is € 107. With this game of interest on interest, 10,000 euros can grow to 150,000 euros in 40 years.
2. Don’t care about timing. Nobody can predict the best time to get in. Experts try to estimate what a company is worth and compares that value with the company’s stock price. If it is much lower than the estimated value, it buys. That, therefore, has nothing to do with the ‘sentiment’ of the stock market. The best advice is to start investing, but do it in steps. For example, if you want to invest 10,000 euros in shares, then buy 1 package of shares per month for 10 months, each worth around 1,000 euros. This is how you spread the risk.
3. Disable your emotions. The stock market is sometimes called Mister Market because the stock market is your opponent. Mister Market is manic-depressed. Sometimes he is euphoric, sometimes pessimistic. How do you deal with that? By switching off your emotions yourself. Of course, even the most seasoned investor has emotions. But they should not play a role when you invest. The trick is to follow an investment system cold-blooded. That system is simple and will tell you when and how many shares you have to sell.
4. Keep your shares in the pack. How does that investment system work? The rule of thumb is that all your shares have about the same weight in your portfolio. To know what shares to sell and how much of it, you work with bottom limits and top limits. If a share drops a lot – below a certain bottom limit – you have to sell everything. If a share rises a lot – above a certain top limit – you have to sell part of it, but not everything. This way you take a piece of profit, you keep that winning share in your portfolio and you prevent it from taking too large a part of that portfolio. If something happens to it later, the impact would otherwise be too great. Compare it with a cycling platoon. If a rider falls far behind, you take him out of the course. If he drives too far ahead, you whistle it back a bit.
5. Do not buy fast-falling shares. Never catch a falling knife, they say in English. In other words, it is a bad idea to buy a share that is sinking considerably. Otherwise, you can hurt yourself a lot. Do your homework, buy a share and stick to the system.
6. Do not borrow money to invest! This rule should always be the first tip. Even if the thought of taking out bad credit loans without a guarantor is too tempting, it is a bad idea to get out a loan to invest. So invest only with money that you do not need. Borrowing to invest is out of the question.